Thursday, March 25, 2010

WOW, I'm behind

Ok, so apparently I am not doing SO great with keeping up with this blog. I made a trip to Tyler with the kids to visit Nana, Papa, and Kyra and get pictures done. The trip itself was a long one... the normally 4 hour trip was 6 hours because I waited too late to leave and hit traffic : ( Lesson learned!

I took the kids to the Discovery Science Place there... Caden loved it... Taylor tolerated it. Then, Nana got to take the next day off and we took the kids to Build-a-Bear. Kyra made a bunny, and Caden made a Longhorn... creatively named Bevo.

Then, they went to jump on the trampolines with the harnesses... Kyra flipped and jumped and had a blast... Caden held Nana's hand, jumped a little, and verged on tears. This was a step forward though. Before, he'd never even let them harness him up.

Then, we ate lunch and played at the house before spending nearly three hours at the photo session... photos will follow once I have them scanned in : )
Then, on Saturday the 20th, we had a little surprise 30th birthday party for Robin. Caden was so proud of getting to help with everything (and not telling Daddy). If anyone in the Katy area needs a cake for anything, please contact me... the lady that made his golf themed nailed it on the head... gorgeous and tasty!!!This week has been back to normal a bit. We went to the zoo on Monday and had a blast, and Caden's had playdates each day this week... talk about being busy with play ; ) Thankfully, he's also been behaving quite well too. Now, I am trying to get organized for a couple of Discovery Toy parties for next month, as well as cleaning out and organizing the office (wish me luck!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment